- The Death of Top Gear Britain, by Taylor A. Francis.
- The Link Between a Lack of Religion and the Mental Health Crisis, by Michael Rowe.
- ‘We’ve Got the Establishment on the Run’, the Miracle of Grammar Schools, by Michael Curzon.
- Call for Conscription, by Louis Valentine.
- Between Kant and Christ: The Limits of Obligation, by Jake Scott.
- The Kurds: The forgotten people of the Middle East, by Dan Mountain.
- The Four Horsemen of the Modern Art Apocalypse, by Ewan Gillings.
- The Murderous Reign of Pop Music, by Samuel Roberts.
- Jake Scott reviews Matthew Goodwin and Roger Eatwell’s ‘National Populism: The Revolt Against Liberal Democracy’.
- Michael J. Haggar reviews Peter Hitchens’ ‘The Abolition of Liberty’.
Views on the Left
- How Proportional Representation Would Put Trust Back In Politics, by Alex Nettle.
- Cynicism, Recklessness and Hypocrisy: Why the Government’s decision to strip Shamima Beg-um of her citizenship should alarm us all, by Peter Tutykhin.
- The Housing Crisis is a Crisis of Capitalism Itself, by Billy Thompson.
- Dr. Pete Kerr’s Talk on the Future of Conservatism, by Michael Curzon.
- An interview with Ben Harris-Quinney, Chairman of the Bow Group, by Jake Scott.
- St. George’s Day: A day worth remembering, by Michael Psaras.
- Modern Monetary Theory and the Green New Deal, by Oliver Stanley.
- Costs and Benefits of Immigration, by Aurora Popova.