- The ‘Correct’ at War with the ‘True’: A defence of Professor Sir Roger Scruton, by Jake Scott.
- 93 Years of Service: In praise of the Queen, by Anna Humphreys.
- Green Conservatism: Environmentalism and the case for conservationism, by William Harrison
- With Good Policy, Our High Streets Will Be Able to Compete with Online Retail, by Max Pearson-Smith.
- Dare to Dream: The Future of Conservatism, by Taylor A. Francis.
- The Death of Free Speech, by Darcy Clements.
- Civil War, Famine, Disease: A crisis in Yemen, by Dan Mountain.
- Remembering Cyprus: 55 years on, by Michael Psaras.
- Less Websites, More Waterstones: A defence of physical print, by Ewan Gillings.
- Latine Pro Ominibus: Why Latin should be taught in schools, by Samuel Roberts.
- Literature Corner
- Featuring poetry by Julian Sampson and others, and selected quotes from novels.
- A Review of Douglas Murray’s ‘The Strange Death of Europe‘ by Michael Curzon and Ewan Gillings.
Views on the Left
- Welsh Nationalism is Growing – and Will Continue to Grow, by Megan Cole.
- An interview with Raheem Kassam, Global Editor-in-Chief of Human Events and former Chief Advisor to Nigel Farage, by Jake Scott.
- Prof. Roger Eatwell’s Talk on National Populism, an editorial.
- The Dismal Science? Why people hate economics, by Oliver Stanley.
- Emissions: Traded or Taxed? By Aarti Malik.
- Out of Chaos Came Liberty: Magna Carta, by Michael Psaras.
- Millions Have Died for British Freedom, Would You? by Louis Valentine.